Should I tell him I still have feelings for him?

Hi, I am a senior in high school. Freshman year I dated this guy for 4 months. I was in love with him, and he was in even more in love with me. I broke up with him for a reason I now realize was really stupid. It crushed him and he changed a lot because of it. Junior year we became good friends again. He's had some girlfriends, and I've had some boyfriends. Up until senior year, he has told people he still loves me, but I was dating this guy I had been with for over a year. I knew I still had some feelings for him, but I didn't know what to do, so I never said anything. He started dating this girl(who I think is alright) and he is in love with her. Now that is been a while since the breakup with the guy I'd been dating for a year, I have started to rrealized how I really feel for my ex(from freshman year) and I really regret not telling him how I felt before he met this girl..thinking about how we could be now, I regret ever breaking up with him in the first place. I can really see him and I living a long happy life together and all that(as I'm sure he could before he met this girl). They have been dating for 5 months now I think, Maybe it was 4. Is it too late for me now? Have I blown my chances? Me and him have a history and now we are really good friends...and I wouldn't want to lose him completely. Should I tell him how I feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't you going to college soon? Why are you worrying about some guy from high school?

In all honesty, sounds like your loneliness is making him more attractive than he is. Also...you've had a FEW boyfriends and you had feelings for this guy still? That's pretty messed up to those guys whose time you wasted over a year. They deserved to know you had feelings for some other guy. In all essence, you used them.

You shouldn't tell him you have feelings, because it seems like most girls and guys of the world...you are about self-gratification through good feelings and happiness.

What Guys Said 3

• It's really too late for you now.

The only chance you will get is to wait for him to break up with the girl he's dating.

• First for few weeks keep dropping hints that you still like him. If still he doesn't understand or gives no reaction just speak to him about it alone. Let him decide what to do. Tell him if he is happy with this girl its fine you are happy for him. You can still be friends

• Let him know but wait until he's out of a current relationship. If he still has feelings for you then your should let him know.

What Girls Said 2

• He's with another girl. If you confess to him, one of two things will happen. He will either reject you or he will return your feelings and leave his girlfriend for you and she will hunt you down and attempt to kill you. Or at least it will damage your reputation and you will spend the remainder of senior year with few people not hating you outside your immediate circle of friends. That's no fun so the best thing to do would be to wait until either they break up or high school is over.

• alittle too late now...i think he loves the chic he's with...u broke his heart and now he found someone else who is treating him good