So I'v'e had my profile up for almost 2 years now, and I am consistently getting dismal results. I am here to see if I could maybe get a profile critique please. Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.
- Nothing wrong.67% (2)0% (0)50% (2)Vote
- Something wrong (please explain below. ((Thank you!))33% (1)100% (1)50% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
There's nothing necessarily wrong with your profile, as in there is nothing off-putting about it. But there is also nothing about it that really draws me in, so I think some improvements could be made.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Don't be vague. When an online profile is all you have of someone, it can be really hard to see the person they truly are. You know who you are, but we don't. So make every word count towards really showing us what a great person you are. I would leave out the "Not looking for short term," and replace it with something more personal about you. Also, I'm sure there is more to your personality than "geek". Expand.
2. Give evidence. Anyone can provide a laundry list of traits about themselves: "kind, smart, funny, caring" blah blah blah. It doesn't mean much unless we have a reason to really believe that it's true. So expand your descriptions, and include quick examples of times when something you did showed off a certain characteristic that you have. For example, skip the typical "I'm funny," and instead try "I always make my friends laugh with my _____ jokes."
3. All your pictures look pretty much exactly the same. Your photos will benefit you more if you think of them as a way to share parts of your life, not just a way to show us what your face looks like. If you have photos of yourself in different situations or doing fun/ interesting things, then include some of those instead of just a bunch of head shots.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.0