Would you ever date a loner? someone who doesn't have much if any social life? no dating experience?

I'm just wondering because I am this guy. I don't believe that a girl would want to get with a guy like this. It's not really my fault if I have never been very talkative or popular. If you found these things out would you leave? does it make a difference how old the guy is? In my opinion It wouldn't be fair not to date someone like this, but I don't know anything about girls or dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends. Some people are more so loners because they're just shy. In that regard, there's nothing that you can really convict them on except for the fact that they're shy, so dating them wouldn't be a problem.

On the other hand, some people are loners because they have one or more psychological issues that make it harder for them to either blend in with mainstream society or make them choose not to blend in. In this aspect, I would most likely avoid them.

Basically you just sound like you're excessively shy and it makes it harder to connect with people on a consistent level. You at some point will have to break out of your shell. Women tend to be very social and talkative by nature. Of course there are some who are shy and less talkative, but for thee most part, women love to gossip and talk. So even if you find a woman who finds you attractive, you will lose her if you can't carry a conversation. So at some point you are going to have to break out your shell and try to connect and the only way to connect is to communicate.

What Girls Said 4

• if you're a good person and there's interest on both parts then of course

there are too many popular very sociable "cool" guys that treat women like sh*t and don't appreciate them. and I think most girls know this.

• I would date the guy if we were compatible. Don't care much for popularity.

And dating someone as old as my father is just weird.

• I'm a loner too, so I'd date you

• If you were a good person, I would. I don't care about how popular some one is.

What Guys Said 3

• They would date you, given that you have the confidence to approach them and make them feel comfortable, and is having a good time with you.

• I hope so

• don't believe that confidence BS . Looks matter only . It can be overlooked if you have money though

• what planet are you on?

• im in reality , stop believing in this voodo confidence postive crap