Do some guys have no luck when it comes to women?

women check me out a lot and some do even go on the extent of complimenting me but It never lead to date nor even casual hang out and also they don't reply my messages back after few messages of texting,i talk in friendly way and I don't display the sign of being desperate or disrespect them,i even lowered my standards but still I seem to have no luck

Most Helpful Guy

• Women never check me out. I am almost 23, and I never had a girlfriend, been on a date, kissed a girl, or held hands with a girl. So, I have no luck, and many other guys don't have any luck. Same goes for girls having no luck with guys. Totally normal, and can be depressing sometimes.

• that would be sad, maybe try to switch up your approach..

• appear like a douche bag,and you would be surprised how many girls will be in line to seek your attention

What Girls Said 3

• aww I'm sorry. You'll eventually find some nice girl

• it's frustrating and makes me so desperate I started to chase girls who I am not even attracted to

• Men and women have bad luck all the time, in anything. I've been told I have the worst luck ever with men. Who knows, maybe I'm just an impossible person to be with.

• Bad luck Brian has no luck

• Bad luck Brian is a meme not a person

• You are one now

What Guys Said 2

• You just had a bad luck streak with women. You just need to spend more time with them, and let them know how you feel.

• if they don't put a effort to text back or call back how can I spend time ,i don't seem them around on regular basis mainly because of busy life,today this women and me exchanged numbers and I started texting her and it went on few texts and she suddenly stopped texting and that's end of it doesn't seem to end there,she was being very friendly in person and teasing me too.

• it seems to end there things going nowhere*

• I've had no luck so far. I don't expect it in the future, either. You're not alone...