- You hang out with this person one on one doing multiple activities: bowling, mini-golf, movies, ice skating.
- The guy normally pays when you hang out.
- You and this person hold hands and cuddle.
- You and this person go to church together.
- You have met this person's family and friends.
- There is chemistry and both of you like each other... and the feeling is mutual.
- There has been talk of a relationship and the guy wants to take things slow and see where things go.
Is this the start of a relationship? Are we just friends? or are we dating?
Thanks for all your help and advice! I will return the favor and answer any questions you may have :)
Most Helpful Guy
The guys interested in you. Right now he's trying to come to grips with the idea of a commitment (and the potential it has to utterly destroy his life). He's also trying to figure out if you're actually an adult or simply a girl-child who wants to be taken care of and spoiled her entire life.
My advice is this:
Decide if you want this particular guy. If you do then you need to start contributing equally to the relationship. Next time you guys go out... pay for him. Become his equal. If you manage to make steps toward that, you'll find his resistance melts away.