Won't go to college until I'm 22. Will I be condemned to being around or limited to dating younger women?

I joined the military 2 months after I turned 18. I'm 19 now and I've been thinking, what am I going to do about girls? I can't bring myself to date a younger woman. I must have some sort of complex, and my feelings won't change. When I go to college (at age 22) will I be surrounded by nothing but 18~19 year olds? If so, how would you all suggest meeting women who are at least my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have plenty of options and opportunities for older women in college. I went to college when I was 20, and there were a lot of people who were older. I was worried when I went to college for the same reason. I thought it would just be people out of high school, but I was wrong. There were plenty of people in their mid to late twenties in college.

Just go out to events, join clubs, etc... This will help you get as much exposure to people as possible.

What Girls Said 4

• "In love , age doesn't matter . What matters is that the two of you understand each other "

• Totally doesn't answer my question. Cute sentiment all the same -_-

• Well it does .. but as you like I'm not in the mood to argue and GoodLuck!

• That's not true. I'm in college now, I'm 19 and I know plenty of people that are 20 + hell there's a 30 yo here. And most of them are in there first years. So no don't worry about it you'll find someone :)

• No not necessarily. There are a LOT of people who go to college when they're 20 or older. Especially if you're going to a community college.

• No at college there are people of all ages. Although there are some schools that will be more limiting than others. If you go to a top school then people are constantly transfering in at all ages. Same with community college. If you go to a school that is off the radar, they usually are younger.

What Guys Said 2

• There are girls everywhere in college. All sorts of ages spread around all of campus. Even in entry level classes I guarantee you there will be some older girls.

But you don't even have to worry about that. Outside of classes girls your age will be easy to find. Like I said they're all around. Working, running on campus, at nearby bars, apart of clubs.

That's the beauty of college; it really just becomes a giant melting pot. I can promise you you won't have any problems

• There are plenty of older people at colleges. Just be careful about saying you're in the military. At my college I get called a baby killer by half the people there, and a bunch of girls try throwing themselves at me to try and get their Mrs. degree.