She stop replying to my text

There was this shot girl at a nightclub. She walk up to me and I brought a jelly shot. She gave me my change back from the bar. We talked for 10 - 15 minutes. She went back to work. About a hour later, she found me again and we talked some more. I asked for her if she want to take a shot. We did and we talk some more. I gave her my number and she gave me hers. She said text her the next day. She told me not to flake on her. I told her I would text her. So the next we were texting and all of a sudden she stopped. I text her one more time later that day and no reply. Why would she stop texting me if she did all that the couple of nights ago? Should I tell her how I feel or its too early?

What Girls Said 1

• How long has it been since she last replied? She might have just gotten wrapped up in something. Another reason could be that she felt like the conversation fizzled or you weren't hitting it off like she had thought you would.. lost interest. I'm curious to know what the conversation was like before giving a certain answer though.

• It ended before I start the convo. With the basic how are you doing and all that. Then after that, she stop replying. I don't text a girl back if she stop texting me.

• Hmm. If she wanted to keep the conversation going, she would. I don't know her reasoning but I do know that.

What Guys Said 0