Should I string him along? Or end it now?

I just recently started dating my best friend. He really likes me and I thought I liked him too. When he asked me out I told him that I thought that I liked him but that I also liked another guy too. I was fine with dating this guy especially since the other guy was an old crush who had moved away and now didn't have any classes with me. But now he is back and I am positive that I like him more than the guy that I am dating. I feel completely different about my old crush: I always notice if he is there, I always want to talk to him, I get a tingly feeling when he touches me, and I get jealous when he talks to other girls. I am not sure if my crush likes me though and I know that my best friend really does. I don't know if I like him in that way anymore. It's unfair of me to keep dating him when I know that I like someone else more but I don't want to hurt his feelings and I am worried that it is too soon to end it. Besides like I said I don't even know if my old crush likes me. I don't know what to do. Should I keep dating my current boyfriend and see how it turns out or should I end it now before I get in too deep?

I think I should end it since I am worrying so much that I felt the need to ask the question. But my best friend-not the one I'm dating-told me to see if it worked itself out. I just don't want to hurt his feelings though...
So I tried to end it but my boyfriend but he wanted to try going out until the end of this week then decide. He knows the whole situation and I so don't deserve him. But anyways I just want to thank all of you that tried to help me with my problem. I appreciate it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• well one thing, guys get PISSED if a girl cheats on them. if your going to find out if your old crush likes you. you should let down your best friend softly, tell him "we can still be friends or something" then try to not act desperite or jealous when your near your old crush or he might think that your to desperite. this is my opinion choose what you wish but if you cheat, you won't have your best friend as a friend.

What Guys Said 3

• just end it, stringing along people usually end with regrets an karma

• End it now. Don't let your boyfriend waste more time if you're just leading him on.

• Never string someone along if you can help it. That's how people become a**holes/bitches and grow to be bitter and hate the opposite sex.

What Girls Said 1

• End it. Stringing someone along is wrong (esp. if you don't feel the same way they do and you're AWARE of that). It would hurt your Boyfriend to know that you just "settled" for him because you couldn't have the guy you really wanted. He's your friend, so I know you care about his best interests. Don't you think he deserves better than someone who's just willing to settle for him (even if it is you)?

This is one of those character-defining points in a person's life. I think you know what the classy decision to make is. Good luck.