Does anybody else do really stupid stuff?

Like... you just do stupid stuff for the hek of it. You look at the consequences first then you realize they aren't that bad but it's probably not the wisest decision for you but you're like "Ahh.. meh who cares why not try it?"

Like with dating.. you realize maybe you shouldn't date that person but you give them a chance just to see what the outcome is even when you already knew it's probably not gonna be the best one lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My mom asks me all the time how stupid can I be? I'm always like, "It was an informed, educated decision, mother." Sometimes you just have to do something stupid. Like when I dated my first boyfriend. I knew he was bad for me but my rational was that all girls have to date the bad boy before they can date the nice guy. So I dated him. Ended up with a few black eyes and a bloody lip from that one, but I have since moved on and am now dating a great guy lol.

Sometimes you gotta be stupid. It just has to happen.

What Guys Said 2

• I always do something stupid. Yes, it's best if I have some fun and pleasure in my life once in a while.

• Yes, but it has more to do with having low self confidence, and having way too many insecurities than being stupid. I never realized that I deserved better, even when I knew I was with the wrong person.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see why giving it a chance and then having it not work out --is stupid. you gave it a chance it didn't work. that's life. trial and error. you never know what works if you don't make mistakes. anyways you had an experience. experiences are only wasted if you don't learn from them. any time you do something you think you shouldn't have. just study it so you can take some wisdom away with u. I dint mean to look at it and decide generically yeah never again. I mean actually examine it and see various things you can learn from the experience.

• Yeah, asking a guy out who was way out of my league looks-wise. Going out on a date when I didn't really want to. Jumping into a relationship with a guy who annoyed me to death. That's all I can think of right now.

• All the time hon - good advice is that dating or relationships is not the place to work out your issues. Talk with friends or a counselor for that, & use dating (especially at first) to get to know & enjoy each other.