Made-out, cuddled, stayed the night, is he into me? Will he contact me?

There is this guy. We have mutual friends so we have hung out on weekends a few times before. Last time, we were flirting and talking for a while and then slowly became the last ones left at the party. He said he was going back to his dorm and I could come if I wanted. He put on a movie and we spooned while in his bed. We made out a little and went to sleep. We cuddled in the morning for a long time and kissed a little more. He initiated the cuddling and every time I fidgeted a little, he would pull me closer. When I left in the morning, we were friendly and not awkward, and I left quickly so I wouldn't over stay my visit. But we didn't say that we had a good time or that we wanted to see each other again.

The night before, we exchanged numbers but his phone was dead. He gave me his number and I texted him so he would have mine. About an hour or two after I left in the morning, he texted me "hey." I wasn't sure if he charged his phone and had just gotten my text from the night before and thought I sent the text after I left in the morning. I was nervous that he thought this so I waited a little bit and texted "hey" back. It's been 3 days and he hasn't texted me again. We aren't Facebook friends either but I don't want to be the one to friend request him and seem overeager. Is he into me or am I reading too much into things? I don't want to contact him because if he's into me, he'll try to contact me, right? Can I expect him to contact me?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a good chance that he is as doubtful as you are. After all, you did send signals that contradict your interest in him. Leaving quickly the next morning may have given him the impression that you are not that into him or didn't care to hang again, which may have been validated by a prolonged response to his text. If that's the case, he will likely not contact you in the oncoming days, or until you make the next move.

Perhaps contacting him and thanking him for a good time will resolve his doubt, and give him the confidence to pursue you.

• Tonight is the night that a lot of people at my school go to the bars. I texted him around 9pm "Are you going out tonight?" he texted back an hour later "I don't think so my shoulder is kinda f***ed up" I waited 30 minutes and responded "Bummer... hope you feel better!" and he responded "Thanks." That doesn't seem like he's into me. I'm not going to contact him again...

What Guys Said 3

• It's strange he hesn't been in touch for 34 days. But there may be some good reason. Don't over think it. Yes, the ballis in his court now, wait for him to contact you.

It wouldn't be a major faux pas for you to contact him if a few more days go by, though. It's impolite not to tell you if some emergency has come up in his life!

• He's really into you. It must be that his phone is dead again, or he's just busy.

Try to spend more time with him personally.

• Yes, he's really into you. You should text him. Also, calling him will do better.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe just text him one night and ask if he wants to come watch a movie.

• Yes of course! I mean you 2 were making out. He is obviously into you. I think it would be fine. Here's a great chance for romance.