Guys would your date an obese girl?

Would you date and obese girl if she carried it fairly well and had a very pretty face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well here's the thing...what do you consider "obese"? the reason I ask is that I, me personally, find a more curvy and thick woman more attractive than someone really thin. That being said, I know a lot of the "curvy" and "thick" women I've dated that turn me on think I'm full of it when I tell them they don't need to drop any weight. They think they are over weight and they aren't. Now if you're talking way heavy and health issues obese then no I wouldn't just because of personal preferences. Some guys may though.

What Guys Said 6

• See guys and girls define this differently... "fat" to a girl, is not the same thing to some men.

My wife is a "healthy 16", and I tell her all the time that "I am in love with her ass" - she hates it when I say this, by the way...

To me, a girl that is BBW, with a pretty face is HOT. I like 'em thick and juicy, just like the way I like my steaks. LOL

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.

• No,

I'm not going to ignore 93% of her surface area in favor of the 7% that makes up her face.

I have no attraction to fat girls.

• If the guy cares about her, then it doesn't matter. I currently like a girl that has gained some weight and don't really care since I like her for her. It depends on their level of maturity tho.

• No because I have a really active lifestyle, but I would consider having sex with an overweight girl if she was hot.

• Nobody can carry obese that well.

No.

• Guys have to be realistic, and so do girls. People tend to date people, of a similar level of attractiveness. If you are wanting a really good looking partner, you either need to be attractive, or have money. That is they way it works for both men and women.

• Also if you are having a weight problem, I would suggest going to a weight doctor. I did and lost 40 pounds. I highly recommend it. Nothing wrong with getting help when you need it.

What Girls Said 0