Flat out stopped texting me after 2 dates?

So I met this guy at a club and he texted me and we ended up going on two dates and found out he actually went to my high school and everything. We had a lot of fun on both dates and the second one I stayed over but we just made out and he brought me home in the morning. after that date he still texted me but never asked me to hangout again and then one day I texted him and he never responded and its been two weeks since he has spoken to me. Did he find someone else? or is he not talking to me because I didn't spread my legs for him? should I even bother trying to contact him again?

I think I'm just going to move on and find someone better!

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he try to get you to spread your legs? If he did, and you shot him down, while still sleeping over, he probably figured you are a tease and too much trouble. I wouldn't continue pursuing you either. Basically you blue-balled him. If you don't want to f***, then don't sleep over.

• i wouldn't have slept over if I hadn't gotten locked out of my house...oops

What Guys Said 1

• Contact him again. It must be that he had just gotten busy.

It doesn't have anything to do with spreading your legs.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop texting him. He hasn't responded and that's that. Move on & find someone else. Sounds to me like he wanted to sleep with you and didn't get what he wanted. Like every other player, he was probably impatient.

• don't bother. he only wanted sex. two dates is NOTHING, if he stopped contacting you that fast you didn't mean much to him.