Texting... How much do you text to your girlfriend and bf?

Do you text all the time or every other day? Is it okay for you to not to talk to your boyfriend or girlfriend for a day or more without phone calls or texts when you did not see each-other that day ?

Most Helpful Girl

• We text whenever we feel the need to tell each other something. He's not a big texter and is admittedly awful at returning texts. He says I get major girlfriend points because him not contacting me doesn't bother me. We usually exchange at least one text each day but sometimes we don't contact each other at all. It all depends on our busy schedules and whatnot.

• So in your opinion it is okay to not to talk to your boyfriend for a day or little more?

• Well now you're just being immature...

• yes your right. thank you for your advice:)

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on if we are flirting or just chatting or planning.

• I hate texting. I would much rather call when we're both free.

• Both parties must reach an agreement. If you don't text all day, obsessive partners will wonder if something is wrong. If you text all the time, too often in one day (I don't know how many time "too often" means), then your partner will think that you are obsessive. It only works if both partners communicate with each other so that both understand how much to text.

I wouldn't text. Of course, you can't always use the phone. Sometimes, it is good to hear a person's voice. You can't hear the tone or the emotions behind a person's text.

• i'm not big on texting at all , haven't really been texting anyone and they each cost me 40cents so I'd rather just save the money and time . most texts I get aren't really that important and a waste of my time

• so if you have a girlfriend. is it okay for you to not to text or call all day if you did not see her that day?

What Girls Said 1

• if I didn't talk for a day I would be concerned. my ex boyfriends and I always used to text every day and talk on the phone at least a few times a week and the texting was constant through the day.