Girls: Would you date a guy with a stupid/somewhat embarrassing last name?

I f-ing hate my last name. I do plan on changing it when I turn 18. Do you think it would hurt my odds of getting majority girls until then? Thanks for any answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew someone with the last name "Egbo".

People used to call him egg bowl.

Also, it's just a name.

Who cares?

If you like the person, why should their name stop?

I think that would be stupid if you ask me, regardless of how people feel about the name.

What Girls Said 5

• Last names don't mean a thing to me. I'd even marry someone who has a very very ugly last name but is confident enough to carry that name. :) I mean... last names will never define who you are and what kind of guy you are.. :)

• Why would a last name matter? It is the man who I care about, not his name. :)

• Mine is very strange so If I could trade for a less strange one that would be cool:D

• A guy's last names is the least of my concern when it comes to dating.

• I don't know what the name in question is, so it's hard to make a call.

Honestly, though, even if your last name is so stupid that it makes people around you snicker when they hear it, I still care way more about your personality and whether there's any chemistry between us than about your name.

What Guys Said 1

• Michelle dated Barack and he has a stupid last name.