My ex texted me, I responded, & now he's ignoring me

he texted me how I'm doing. I said I'm doing great. Asked him how he's doing. He said he's doing good. I said "good to know!" then he stopped texting me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He was testing your reaction to the text. I gather you don't make contact regularly.

The 'good to know' comment said to him, "I really don't want to talk with you, I'm just answering you out of politeness.'

If you had shown some interest, told him something about what's going on with you, or if you had asked him about his job, or his friends, or his cat...anything like that..he' would have responded to you.

But your response was disheartening to him. I'm sure he thinks you don't care about him.

What Guys Said 4

• Well it seems like to me that you cut the convo after you said "good to know!" I would have taken that as, I don't care about you. But I'm glad your good.

if you don't mind me asking, who broke up with who? If you left him, I would suggest putting more effort into it if you want him back, then just leaving everything like that.

• You should stop texting your ex. It's clear that he had already moved on, and you should also find a new guy for yourself.

• "You should stop texting your ex. It's clear that he had already moved on, and you should also find a new guy for yourself." The person did say the ex contacted them first. So how does that make sense? Just asking.

• "Good to know" doesn't exactly demand a reply. It's what's called a conversation stopper.

• Ahm.. no wonder, a girl did the same with me.!

a guy/girl doing this [ignoring] calls it SPACING, but its actually ignoring.

so you just get up and show it too..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!