Lip balm and lip gloss.... how and what to choose? and what about when I kiss?

what should I use for school? lip gloss or lip balm..? definitely not lipstick... currently I use maybelline lip balm..

i was thinking maybe something transparent and peachy if gloss without glitter...

can you suggest matte shades and brands I should use? without any gloss I mean..

also...,... its silly to ask but what should I wear if I am on a date and expect a kiss etc. ? then he will have to 'eat' the color or what? please clear this concept too...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lip gloss is much more better option then lip balm because lip balm causes dryness in the lips and it may cause rashes on your lips...I have tried a lip plumper or you can say lip gloss maxolip which really worked amazing for me...So you can use it, read maxolip reviews at:

link

What Guys Said 1

• Why not lipstick?

• m too young for dat

• I agree! Just get the lead-free kind. Lipstick feels sexy and empowering when you apply it (think businesswoman), and you can get all sorts of finishes, like matte, frost, sheer, etc. Opaque lipstick formulas are great for covering up dry lip skin (colored gloss helps too), so even though your lips will be bumpy and peely, it won't be as obvious and won't have the pale patches of dry lips.

• A nude light beige/peach with a smoky eye can look hot, as well as a bronzy/copper lip with light eyemakeup. Lipstick of today does not mean heavy, garish, and old-ladyish.

What Girls Said 7

• Lip stain is good because it doesn't transfer, but the color can be intense. I like this one in Charm lately, as it's more of a tinted lip balm, not really a stain: link

• yeah I was thinkin of buying them... you liked it?

• I do like it, but it doesn't moisturize like it should. Also, it turns out I do get a little bit of a warm petal-pink stain on my lips from Charm (when the frost wears off) even though it is beige in the tube and peachy on the lip. 100% Pure and Just For Redheads have some awesome lip color selections.

• it depends, do you want something to moisturize your lips then go with the balm do you want to get the pouty effect and make your lips look fuller then go with the gloss

• both plus color...

• A tinted lip balm will moisturizer your lips and add colors to your lips, not as intense as the color a lipstick will give you but you don't want that. A lip balm won't give you the gloss a lipgloss will. Try NYX color lip balm or ELFs mineral lip tint, the are cheap and great.

• If you want to use it for school; go for the lip balm. This will not highlight your lips unlike the gloss. Although transparent gloss without glitter can be used but then you should check out what it contains...

good luck for you date, kiss. (you never have to eat your lip cosmetic products ;) )

• I like both

• Both

• Use lip gloss.

it very good for plumping lips...

• a tinted lip balm is good, gloss will get all over him.

• but he will have to eat it eww? I mean... how do p*rnstars have their lipsticks on all the time?

• then don't wear anything