Girls, would you date a guy who previously went out with a black girl?

Girls, would you date a guy who previously went out with a black girl? Why/why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's disgusting and speaks volumes of his character. So pathetic and lowly. I could never do it

What Girls Said 8

• Only guys worry about this because they are afraid of not being able to *ahem* measure up, so to speak.

• Sure. I see no reason not to.

• why would it even matter who he has dated before?

• What does the color of her skin have to do with dating? I do not see the connection here.

• Only guys care about that insecure nonsense

• I dunno, I know a LOT of girls who are seriously insecure when it comes to the girls a guy has previously dated.

Don't think that insecurity is one sided, if you do think that, then maybe you should get that black **** out of you and try tightening back up

• You should ask your mother to do that actually. That chick has every c*ck inside every one of her smelly holes. And you don't know any girl. You never leave your mother's basement.

• Of course. I don't see the relevance...

• I wouldn't be bothered at all...I can't believe that some girls are actually saying it's "disgusting." If anything I'd probably be self-conscious (black women are supposedly better in bed).

• This question again? But the only thing changed is the gender,

Are you sure your not related to peaceloveculture?

What a way to bring down a race.

• Only ignorant and close minded people would say, it's not ok.

It makes you just has ignorant has them to ask this

• Nah, it's not me

• Lol

What Guys Said 6

• What difference does it make?

• guys care more about this than girls do

• Imagine if you were the guy who dated the black girl. How would you feel if a girl wouldn't date you because of that. The past has nothing to do with the present. Happiness lives now, and the past is irrelevant.

• I like the experiment you are doing. I think some girls that say they are not bothered by it deep down think otherwise.

• That isn't true. It is like you're saying that whenever someone tells you something, you will believe the opposite of what they say. You have major trust issues. You must be racist yourself.

• @ confucius. You are correct. No one is racist deep down. No one is sneaky about their feelings. Everyone is open and honest about racism. Thank you for the clarification and thank you for making me aware of my deep seeded racism. (every human being has some racism and I also am white and date a black girl)

• Honestly, I can't see too many girls making an issue out of something like that. Of the people who would, I think most would be guys.

• only racist girls will say no to this...