Should I just kiss him?

I have a friend and we've been flirting a lot. Staying up till early mornings texting and we always hang out if we go out on the weekends whether its out to dinner/clubs/parties. I know he likes me and I like him but he won't do anything. Should I just make out with his face this weekend?

• Yes just do it.
  • No wait for him to make the first move.
I've had a crazy weekend with my friend. We went out to the bar and with some help of liquid courage, I went in (for the kiss). Then it turned into a full on make out festival for the rest of the night and we've been hanging out and talking to each other more than ever. He said he wanted to but he wasn't really sure if I liked him like that or not. Thanks for your responses!

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be shy to make the first move.

I know I always am because no matter how close we are there's always a thought in the back of my head saying "Maybe she just wants to be friends"

In this case I say you kiss him!

What Guys Said 5

• He's just shy, so right, take a little initiative here.

If there's something that's stopping him from being a little more intimate, you will find out if you try to kiss him

• :)

• OMG you've got majority of yes. Please tell us what you do and how he reacts! :)

• LOL 100% yes hahahahaha

• Listen to the song...kiss the girl-colbie caillat- YouTube... and tell me what you think.

What Girls Said 1

• don't make out with his face that's kinda rape-y just give him a normal kiss and he he kisses you back then you can start making out.