What should I do? Please help

Ok, so I'm gonna make this short. I had been dating my boyfriend for a year and 3 months and we were engaged for a short period of time but we broke it off and decided to take it a little slower, but we were still dating and loved each other ALOT.

And I still love him so much, but for about 3 weeks I've been thinking I like this other guy and I told my boyfriend about it because I felt like if I didn't I was lying to him. Well he told me to go out with the guy, and I did and after a day I am already feeling like it was nothing like I thought it'd be. I don't have any feelings for him like I thought I did and I usually just feel kind of uncomfortable around him.

I know my ex from before still wants me back, but I feel like such a bitch for doing all this. What would you do if you were me, anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it was honorable decision for your Boyfriend to let you go out with another guy, you on other hand are digging your self a very deep hole that you will regret. It seems like you are very confused and not sure what you REALLY want even though you love your boyfriend ( LOVE- is just a simple chemical roughly speaking like a drug that makes you feel good ). But feeling good while enjoying it is entirely different story. I think you love your Boyfriend because that's what your body is craving right now and need it, but deep inside you are confused and not sure and lost and that covers the rest of your true feelings that you start to feel I guess.

What Guys Said 4

• Women do this stuff all the time, it's one of your tests...Your testing him to see if he cares or to see if he is insecure or overly jealous...The first you need to do is apologize! Shock and horror! A woman actually admitting she is wrong! The world is going to spin in the opposite direct now!

• I would honestly DUMP you. If your boyfriend allowed you to date another guy...during the relationship...he's more of a child than me. I'm a man. You have feelings with another guy? You better run all the way with it and accept the consequences, because then you LOSE OUT ON ME FOREVER.

• If I was you current boyfriend/Ex-fiancé, I would be felling horrendous right now. I think that is really cold and heartless, you have a guy there that clearly loves you and you start playing games. I’ve been that doormat of guy before getting played around by the women I loved and it turns you nasty after a while. I’ve not long been back to my old self and I have promised myself to never put myself in that situation again. If you are going to leave him leave him but don’t mess him around and use him as a safety net. Yeah you should feel like such a bitch for doing all this. He has his own life to lead as well, he is not your play thing to pick up and drop when you feel like it.

• You weren't a bitch. You were being honest, and mature about the whole thing. You said you liked a guy, you told him, he told you to go for it and see what happened. (That was also the mature thing to do, whether he emotionally feels okay with it or not).

So you tried it and nothing happened. It's SO not a big deal. Tell your boyfriend you tried it, and it was a bust. You weren't being a bitch.

What Girls Said 0