Have you ever re-dated anyone?

What I mean by this is: have you dated anyone, have it not go anywhere, then date again sometime down the road and have it become something good?

I ask because several months ago, last summer, I dated my crush and although I wasn't successful in keeping her interest, I want to know if its possible to date her again and be more successful this time around.

We never were in a relationship. She never dumped me. We went on a few dates and she stopped responding to the texts I sent her. But recently she has been taking to me whenever we cross paths.

Most Helpful Guy

• A wise man man once said...never re-hire women you've fired...that is all.

• But she fired me, lol

• But I want her bad :(

• Why? What could she possible have done for you that another girl can't? Besides, if you really want her to want you back...you just start going out with a better girl and her jealous side will come out.

What Girls Said 2

• You want her bad. Why? Just because she's cute or do you mentally click? There's usually a good enough reason for breaking up the first time. My advise is to move on. I've never had luck in redating someone. Did it 2x with 2 different guys. Worthless experiences - nothing changed with either of us.

• Why did she just stop responding to you? That's not very nice... Maybe she only wants your friendship? Ask her out again. See what happens. It could work out.

• I guess she did that because I didn't come onto her strong enough by the 2nd or 3rd dates. I was very reluctant to break the touch barrier except for giving hugs, and she probably got bored. Then at the end of our last official date we had, I said something sleazy that made her mad, and I neglected to apologize. But that was several months ago and I still have a crush on her.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, not worth it. If it happened ones, there is 60% that it WILL happen again. So, why wast emotions and Time. Move on, find a better girl, but this time use your previous experience to improve things.

• Sort of.

I kind of dated a girl in high school... never really went anywhere and we lost touch.

About 10 years later she looked me up and we went out for a couple of months. Again, things fizzled and we haven't spoken since. That was a little over a year ago.

• Gotta let it go. She's just being polite. If she stopped texting, then it's over.

• Never hurts to try. What do you have to lose but a little time. If she's willing I would go for it. If it works then great, if not at least you tried & go your separate ways.