Should I call for a second date?

Went out on a first date with a girl on Thursday night. I thought it went pretty well, we had some good conversation and got to know each other better. At the end of the night she said thanks for spending time with her and I told her I would call her next week.

On friday, I sent her a text saying I had fun and hoped that she had a good weekend. To this point she hasn't responded. Should I still give her a call on Monday?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think so- wut do you have 2 lose? if she says yes then great! if she says no- then you move on 2 the nxt cute gurl and you don't waste ur time on sumthin that was nvr gunna b

What Girls Said 2

• Think you should call her. & leave a voicemail just asking how she is,etc..Now if she doesn't call back after you leave the voicemail, then maybe move on.

• think you should call her you've got nothing to lose. So what if she says no that's her lose not yours.

What Guys Said 2

• usually I think the rule is call 2-3 days before you want to see her again. if you're not sure about things then don't call just to talk, call to make plans and if you end up talking a little ok but unless she's one of those girls that loves to chat or gives you strong signs that she wants to have a convo, just make the date and get off the phone. good luck, and like littlejae said you really have nothing to lose.

• Call her today. One guideline is to establish a second date at the end of the first date.