Understanding his text?

So went out on a date with my ex. I never got over him and apparently he never got over me. but I didn't really enjoy the time spent with him. After the date, I texted him "Lets not do this again." and he replied, "Agreed. I saw your face and I noticed you didn't like it...im sorry. Have a nice day"

What is he saying in that? Other then he noticed I wasn't having a good time. Did he not have a good time either?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just ask him. It doesn't sound like he's pissed about it so why are you overanalyzing it?

• Well, I don't know really. I guess because I've wanted to be with him again for the longest time and then it was a little disappointing. So I wanted to know if he thought the same thing, but I didn't ask because he's not the "I don't mind telling you what I'm thinking" kinda guy.