Is there something about online dating that is preferable to meeting guys in the real world which I can only assume is as easy as walking out of your house? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback!
- NO.Vote A
- Yes ((please explain(thank you))Vote B
Most Helpful Girl
A couple of things I'd say.
1) You're letting people know you're available and you know they are that makes asking out and getting asked out a lot easier.
And no meeting guys in the real world is not easy, at least it wasn't for me. I know I'm not a totally bad catch and I found it very hard to find dates.
2) Most people are fairly blunt with their intentions. Those that say they only want sex in their proflie you can avoid right away.
You also learn about them and their goals,morlas,ideals through their proflie and that's a good thing because sometimes when you meet in person and they're very charismatic you sacrifice things that are very important for you in a relationship.
3) You get more choice, you get a lot of emails and can talk to several guys at once
4) particulary if you're shy or insecure talking online first can be easier. Then later when you meet you're already a bit more comfortable
Three is also the downside. In some weeks I get huge amount of messages. Sometimes something 17 a day and a whole lot of them start the same way. You go over the same stuff again and again,which can after a while make feel more like work0
- Show AllShow Less