Guys would you date a girl who

is taller than you?

if no why not?

just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be awesome! I knew a girl who played on the volleyball team, and she was 3 inches taller than me, and I often wondered how the kissing would work out, on the count of the shorter ones have to stand on their tiptoes while pulling themselves up with their arms around my neck. to kiss taller than me, I might have to do what the shorter girls do lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I asked my boyfriend. He said no. He says girls who are 6'6 are too tall.

• Lol! Would you date a guy that tall?

• A guy who's 6'6? Yeah, my boyfriend's 6'5 and still growing.

What Guys Said 3

• Let me tell you I'm 5'3 and I get more tall girls than I do short girls. I honestly think it's awesome...some girls find it weird, but the confident ones are what I want anyways. The last three girls who have liked me have been around 5'8-6'0. When they hug me lol my face is...well chest level it's hot for both of us.

I find I test to see if a chick is cool with being with a shorter guy then their personality is super chill, and cool. Because this makes them fun to be around...and I want to be around them. So, even though they are tall it's still all about personality.

• i don't mind but it would be awkward for her

• Yeah