Did I hurt him? why did he do that?

ok so me and this guy are really good friends he is my best guy friend well anyways my friend keep texting him on my phone ohh (my name) likes you and blah blah and he texted her back I don't like her but I don't hate her...then he kept flirting with her over text with my phone...and I was so upset because he dint even want to talk to me he only wanted to talk to her...and he keep texting her I wish I was with you blah blah like he don't even care about me...then he wanted her to call her...then the next day witch was today he text me hi I said who is this (jsut to make him mad) and he said is this (my name) and I said I don't know a (his name) but yes and then he said so this is (my name) then I said yes what do you want? Then he said nothing what's wrong? then I said just leave me alone I don't wanna talk to you anymore...Then he never replied back...did I hurt him what does all of this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, I'd say that hurt him. It does look like he had it coming though...

What Guys Said 1

• Of course, you hurt him. It's really bad when you ignore someone who's trying to be close and make a connection with you.

What Girls Said 1

• he sounds like an a**. if I was you I'd just move on to someone else. and if he is hurt oh well he deserves it.