did i creep him out? what should i do?

Okay, so last semester, I liked this guy...because he looks like Mick Jagger, and I'm a Stones fanatic... I know it's shallow, but that's just how it is. Anyway, I started talking to him through a guy friend, and we had a few convos, very boring convos, but he seemed like a really nice, chill laid back guy. I got up the guts to get his number and text him. At first, he was very nice with his replying and then after I told him via text, that I was "too shy" to say hi to him in person, he never replied. I said that so that he would know that I wasn't a phony who only talked to people via technology. Anyway, I texted him about finals and Christmas and received NOTHING back!

I should also add that since I see a young Mick Jagger when I see him, I used to look at him more than I should've, but not to a creepy extent. I mean you always look at your crush more than others, right? Also, my friends knew I liked him, and would stare at him too, sometimes point, and sometimes, even say his name in his presence! I think I should've kept my big mouth SHUT.

But then again, maybe he is an a**hole and just not into me, and that's why he ignored my texts...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

When I see him now, occasionally, he looks at me and all, but doesn't say anything, he seems shy or nervous or something. It's really bothering me, and I think I should let him know how I feel. Be honest with him, right?

I know I NEED TO MOVE ON, but I feel I need to set the record straight, apologize for making him feel awkward..etc.

ADVICE, PLEASE! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry but if I was him I would definitely be very creeped out by you.

• I value your insight. Could you tell me which part you find the "creepiest?" I can assure you that, I am anything but creepy, more like very shy & immature when it comes to liking a guy.

What Girls Said 0