She texted me right after our first hangout

I hungout for the first time with this girl and a half hour after it was over, she texted me saying "Thanks for hanging out! It was fun." Do I take this as a positive sign or nothing at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• she def likes you

What Girls Said 4

• I suggest you take this as a really positive sign! :p If she didn't like your time together, she wouldn't text you at all! Trust me! ^^

• Positive, obviously =P

• couldn't she have just been being polite?

• Nope, I don't think so.

It'd have been polite if she wrote that in reply to your text saying she also had fun, which is not the case. Either way, if you're interested in her the best thing you can do is believe she's also interested in you and go for it! You gain nothing by holding back and not being yourself.

• Most definitely a good thing.

On top of that, it could also be a hint that she wants to initiate a text conversation... I'm currently experiencing frustration with texting. He never initiates, and I don't like to because I don't want to feel clingy. If I can find any excuse to text (such as in your situation where she had a "normal" reason to text you first) in order to initiate a texting conversation, I do. So don't leave her hanging; you might drive her crazy if you do. :P

• Yes that means she had a good time and she wants to talk to you and hang out with you again.

What Guys Said 3

• She had a good night. She could have easily avoided texting you if she wasn't interested or simply didn't enjoy the night.

• It's a positive sign. You should definitely find time to hang out with her again.

• it is good , something girls are afraid to do , just be cool and ask her out again