Why can't I find someone I like?

I've been single for 2 years and can't picture myself dating anyone besides my ex. I don't think I've even had a crush in the last 2 years. It's hard because most of my friends are in relationships, I'm not jealous because they're guys I wouldn't date, but it gets kind of lonely haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are an awful lot of lonely peopleout there. You must not be going anywhere or meeting people outside yur own circle, where most are apparently already in relationships.

Try new places, doing new things, learning new skills..everyday things where you'll meet not only new people, but ones from different social circles, different ethnic groups...

Of course, traveling, especially to a foreign country, is a good way to meet new and different types of people, those not compulsively trying to date everyone near them, but have wider interests in life.

I think you'd find compatible people traveling.

What Guys Said 2

• You can't find someone because you like someone who'll pass the standard your ex impound on you. Though if you want to find those guys, you need to be socially active. Hang out a lot with your friends. Meet new strangers, and always be open to people.

• You're not alone on this one. I'm still looking

What Girls Said 3

• I understand how you feel. It's better to be alone than to settle for someone you don't really like, but it also stinks when you don't have a fun crush or possible prospects.

Was there anything remarkable about your ex? Is there any chance of you getting back together, or were there red flags and/or deal breakers?

• We just got along really well, he was good looking. I guess he was just the full package and everything I was looking for. But no we'll unfortunately never get back together

• Well, if it's any consolation, I do firmly believe we can be compatible with multiple people and the concept of "the one" is too limiting. Add me and look at the list of requirements for a good relationship on my bio. While they may be difficultto find, it makes the process of looking easier. If you're getting to know someone and he intrigues you, that's a good start.

• Haha I know how you feel. Well, you can't really force yourself into liking someone. It'll take time I guess. Just enjoy your life and focus on you and when the time comes the right guy will come along ;)

• What you are going through is perfectly normal. You just haven't found someone that is appealing to you.Be patient and you eventually will.Just takes time .Don't settle for less x3