You're on a blind date, and the date is a cretin. What do you do?

yYou want to survive and not go insane, but there's no reason to make the date feel bad. She can't help being a cretin, at least in the short term. So what do you say or do about her?

• Spend your time classifing her--what level of cretin is she? Use words she won't understand to test her.
  • Be thankful she isn't smart, then she woul'd be dangerous.
  • Set a fire nearby and escape in the smoke and confusion.
  • Ask her if she still likes Bill Clinton, Bush, or Obama
  • Discuss the latest articles in Oprah magazine

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL @ set a fire nearby and escape in the smoke and confusion!

What Girls Said 3

• Convince her drinking her own urine will replenish nutrients and make her hair extra shiny and even out her skin tone. Also if you boil poop it detoxifies it and leaves the nutrients your body forgot to absorb. It's not gross, really. It just sounds that way because society hasn't adapted to it yet. But you can smear it on bread and make a peanut butter and poop sandwich. Really nutritious. Or throw it in a blender for a poop shake. Less than 200 calories.

• Oh wait, that's advice for you. For me I'd enjoy the meal he's paying for, then leave.

• I believe that our education, such as in South Africa and uuh Iraq, everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should... Our education over here in the US should help the US or uuh should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

But in all seriousness, I would just sit there and enjoy the show. Ask them questions of average difficulty and watch them fail. Then leave when I've had enough.

• Ahahahahahahahaahah I remember watching her give her answer, it made me feel so awkward!

• Without a doubt E.

No seriously, I would deal with the date and never ask for another one.

What Guys Said 8

• I'd just find ways to sabotage whatever connection she's looking for. If I disagree, I'd let her know. Hopefully she'd come to the conclusion that we're not right for each other. Or at the end, I'd let her know at the end of the date that I don't think it'll work out.

• Order lots of alcohol. Its going to be a long night so better try to provide myself with at least some entertainment.

• Ask questions, smile and nod.

• Vote A sounds funny, but in reality, I'd treat her with respect, and won't make any comment about her intelligence. If it's bad enough to make unattracted to her, I'll just say politely that I'd prefer to be friends, and then move on to other women.

• I would just get up and leave but again that is me.

• i'll enjoy the show while it last lol. and at the end of the date,ill tell her I had a great time but,i had a friend feeling the whole time. then I'll carry out the actions of choice C)

:p

• The fire nearby is the best alternative for what I really think. I have a high IQ and want someone who is near my range. Would I set fire? No. I'd come up with a lame excuse and just leave, never to return.

• Find something to talk about that we both like.