If you cloned yourself (if cloning became legal) and changed your clone into the opposite sex (transgender)

And you started to date him/her, are you? and would you want to be dating, yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fun in dating someone is dating someone who shares many of your interests but is a unique individual in his or her own right. Rather than a clone, I could get the same satisfaction for a lot less of an expense if I just bought a mirror or an app for my phone that would show me what I would look like if I was the opposite gender. If you date someone with the same genetic makeup, it's boring- you end up missing the point, the purpose of a relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• I can't imagine there's a male clone of me. It would be super awkward LoL.

But isn't that like having a twin? How are you supposed to date your twin? :P

But I would love my clone. If you don't love yourself,

you can't expect the others to love you, right? ^_^

• I love myself but not that much.

• No. ohmybob, NO. O_O

• I wouldn't date me, the relationship would be too predictable.

• thats incest.. a f***ed up level of incest

• Don't know if it would fall under incest as there is no law against masturbating, you'd be doing an opposite version of yourself, not a sibling. Still weird though.

• I'm already dating myself :-P haha!

What Guys Said 13

• I don't think it could happen. It would most likely go against almost every moral code I have. Not to mention that we would both be too stubborn about what will most likely be too many of the same issues. Even if it were possible, it just wouldn't happen.

• Interesting question, but I definitely wouldn't want to date a female version of myself *shivers*. I'm generally less attracted to those who are like me, so dating a clone would be a nightmare. If I could clone myself, I would like it/ him (whatever it is) to be a man anyway.

• Dunno if I would want to date myself, but I would hang with him/her for sure. Lets go bowling then ring people's doorbells then make a dash and hide, paint monuments in rainbow colors and blame skateboard kids.

• I would :D I think it'd be cool with one exception, today I'm a male with a deep voice and a masculine look so if my clone looks masculine, I'd rather be friends with her lol

• I prefer dating girls who are somewhat "opposite" of me. So no, I probably wouldn't enjoy dating myself.

• I'd be the worst looking female version of myself. I'd not even go near me, in terms of physical attraction. If it were just about personality, then I'd give my life to be with that person.

• no way, that's sick. it's still a dude. and it's still me. besides id hate to have someone who knows everything I know. no matter how healthy relationship it is, everyone needs some secrets.

• She would have to be a very hot sexy looking version otherwise it would be like having sex with a mirror and I am not the greatest looker on this planet lol

• I'd do it for the novelty factor. Would be one hell of a story.

• Stories of past dating experiences are always good and interesting. Not good to bring up with your new girl/guy though. They'll think you're still not over them

• Yeah, true, but if the ex was myself they'd at the very least be curious ahah

• We would probably try to kill each other on the spot. Never been much of a fan of myself.

• It would be the equivalent of incest?

You mean theoretically would I like myself as a person?

• Eh...um...I would think about it...but no. No, I would not.

• While I want someone who is like myself in many ways, that is taking it too far.