My boyfriend is really affectionate and loving in person. But I don't like his texting habits. I've seen some of his text to his friends (with his permission, I was NOT snooping). And he texts his girl friend with more enthusiasm than he texts me. With her it's all smileys, "xoxo", and sh*t! He has assured me time and time again that she's just a good friend and he isn't even attracted to her. But I can't help but think that he likes her more than he likes me. With me it's always just couple of smileys and stuff...I'm super unhappy over this and I just don't know how to come to terms with it.
Most Helpful Guy
1. It sure gives a kick to some guys when they text their gf's friends or friend's gfs especially in seemingly flirtatious ways - the high of the forbidden fruits
2. He's got to be made to realize it without showdowns and ultimatums (sometimes that is necessary too)
3. He's probably just unconscious about what he's doing - a normal thing to happen. Such a situation generally requires to be given a jolt to wake up :D
4. if point 2 doesn't fall in place the seemingly innocent (if he didn't think so he wouldn't let you see his texts) actions may lead to the next level
5. If he loves you enough then after a cpl of show downs and ultimatums (use only if absolutely necessary) that will act as a buzzer to jolt him out he'll probably realize and change his ways :)
6. Being emotional doesn't help - strategize it out ;)1