Girl I'm crazy about has boyfriend. How to proceed?

So we hooked up and had a fling about 6 months ago. It got to the point where she wanted to move in with me, but then things got messed up and she was in an unstable situation in her life so she called things off. I tried to get her to talk to me about it but she never did. Then a few months later she got a boyfriend.

It's been three months and all I can think about is her. I don't know what it was, but something about her is absolutely infectious to me. Before I ever got the chance to make things official, she called it off. We did have a bit of a fight at one point, but it was over text and never fought in person or anything.

I texted her a few weeks ago and said I really missed her and her only response was "I'm still with my boyfriend." So should I just wait it out and if she becomes single again try and talk to her? Any help would be fantastic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't interfere with her relationship. When she said she had a lot going on, it was her way of saying she wasn't that into you...relationship wise. She might've enjoyed the hook up, but there's a huge difference (as you know) between a hook up and a relationship.

Nothing anyone says will convince you to leave her alone and move on, but I would like to point out that if she leaves him because you're chasing her, isn't it possible that she could leave you if someone else is chasing her then?

Let it go. Nearly 7 billion people in the world. Over half of that is female. Odds of finding another one is on your side.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do anything, and don't wait for her.

• She has a boyfriend, there's nothing else to do. Move on.

What Guys Said 4

• "I'm still with my boyfriend."

Nothing else needs to be said. She's taken. You can wait it out, but you have no idea how long you'll be waiting, maybe forever. Better to just move on. If something happens in the future then it happens. Waiting around just means you'll be missing other opportunities.

• If she has a boyfriend, it's really best if you hold out, and wait for her to become single again. For the time, you should consider talking to her, and be her friend.

• She sounds nuts and she's not coming back anyway. Don't wait around.

• proceed in the opposite direction