Is there a possibility she likes me back?

This girl I like have been texting back and forth for the past week and when we text it's pretty good, we will have cool conversations and usually finish around 12 at night say goodnight then start again the next day. The other day we started snapchatting (for those who don't know it's like a picture messege sharing app) and we've been going back and forth for a few days with funny faces and stuff and little conversations. Last night we were even up til 2 snapchatting and I had to call it quits cause I was dead tired. She knows I like her, is there any possibility she likes me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes she is definitely interested in you.

• I do have to initiate like 90% of the time tho

• That means nothing. Some girls just don't like to initiate texts/convos with guys.

What Girls Said 3

• There is a possibility. :> Really, there is. :D

• she is so definitely into you without a doubt! go get her & ask her out!

• Why don't you ask her?

• I feel like that'd be very upfront and a little awkward

• Well go by your gut feeling you are always right and look out for signs that she likes you then.I am bold like that hehe.

What Guys Said 2

• It's completely obvious that she's interested, ask her out on a date before it's too late.

• Yes, it seems that she really does like you.

No girl will put up texting a guy until 12 if they're not interested in him.