Would it be weird if I sent a video of myself playing piano to a girl I am dating?

I have been dating this girl (if you want to call it that) for about a month. I met her on an online dating site. We have been emailing back and forth, talking on Facebook messenger, talking on an I'm messenger on our phones, texting and skyping. We have had several Skype dates and have really started getting to know each other. I know she is interesting, because she is the one that asked me for my Facebook, email, whatsapp name and Skype name. She also has told me some pictures of me she likes on my Facebook account. I guess my question is, would it be weird to send a video of me singing and playing a song on piano? She wanted me to play guitar during one of our Skype sessions, which I did. She thought I was pretty good. Would it seem too forward or weird if I sent a video of me playing piano? I would think it would show confidence, but maybe I am wrong.

I also forgot to mention she has sent a picture of herself to me as well. I don't want to rush things along so maybe doing this would be too soon. This is also a long distance relationship/dating if that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with that at all. :> but don't brag about it to her though, your introductory statement would really count if you stay normal (lol) and humble.

• I am not super amazing at piano, just started learning, but I have learned a few songs. In the video I just stated the name of the song and that she needs to send a video of herself playing guitar :P - so it's a mutual thing, you know?

• Hey JanuaryX, I just used a Audio Technica shotgun Mic, not sure what the model is. I used audacity to put some fade in and fad out at the end as well as cleanup the distortion. I use a canon vixia HF10 camcorder. No problem on the late thankyou :P How are ya by the way?

• Thanks for the info, Inkosman! Really wanted an Audio Technica Mic or a Blue Mic but sadly there aren't stores that sell those here and Amazon Global wouldn't allow microphones to be transported. hmph. Lucky you! I'll find one someday. :) I'm good, started recording little voice clips just for fun. Haha. My best friend wanted to hear me sing.lol The buzzing sound from an ordinary mic can be heard :( but anyway! How are you? And how's it going with that girl?

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all! She'll probably love it.

• no I don't think it's weird. I find it sweet! I'm sure she'll enjoy it :)

• Nah, doesn't seem too forward! Playing the piano is cool - I say, go for it!

• No it's cute

What Guys Said 2

• It's not weird. Actually, that's a very creative way to show your confidence to her and conveying your feelings as well.

• No I don't think that would be weird, just send a message with it saying 'I just wanted to show of some more of my many talents ;)' Unless you have wrote a song for her then that might be weird

• Nope, I didn't write a song for her, but in the video I recorded I said the name of the song and that she needs to send me a video of her playing guitar...hmm