Why are we supposed to close our eyes when we "kiss"?

Of course, I mean a French Kiss and a longish one. It's almost like if we keep our eyes open, it looks and feels stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• We cancel out one sense to feel another greater. We close our eyes so we can feel and taste the kiss better. Imagine someone asks you to close your eyes so they can give you a gift. It amps up the tension right rather than just them handing it to you. Its somewhat like that.

• Oooooh ! :) Great analogy. Are you a therapist or something? Hehe.

• Nah just a really deep person. Thank you for that compliment.

What Girls Said 2

• So you can be focused on what your doing. Its suppose to be like a complete serenity bonding moment between you guys. But for me if I don't close my eyes I'm not focused and I get easy distracted and lose the pace or flow of they kiss and I just don't feel that into it anymore.

• To concentrate on the kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• If only one person opens their eyes, then the other person won't know. So it isn't like they could say anything about it, because they would have done the same thing. So I would say it doesn't matter either way.