How was your first time kissing a Girl/Guy? Is what happened below normal?

I was with this girl, we were hugged and I slowly made my way up her neck nibbling, I went for a kiss. Sadly I could only get a tiny peck as we were constantly interrupted by someone or something ( we were in a seemingly empty mall). We were soon asked to leave by security and we went to a park. We found a secure spot. We got close and proceeded like before and ended up making out, there was a lot of feeling up and groping. It was hot and heavy unlike what I've heard a first time should be. She kept telling me she really turned on and said something on the lines of having sex at that moment ( " I'm getting hot, how about our first" or something).

After the session she said I was amazing and pro for someone kissing a girl for the first time ( I've never kissed a girl ever before). I did stuff she had never seen or heard on the spot. I want to know is this normal? I've heard from all my friends that the first time you ever kiss a girl is awkward yet here I almost end up going all the way. Could someone shed some light here and maybe share their experiences. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 16 and I was sitting on the bed in the guest room of my now boyfriend's cottage. My siblings were playing on the floor and we were just talking. My heart was going a million miles a second because I was so nervous. And he just kept coming closer. Then he kissed me and I about exploded. Haha

It was all I could do to keep the waver out of my voice afterward. But he was shaking lol. And me, in a desperate attempt to keep the attention off me, pointed it out to him that his knees were shaking when he walked lol.

That was going on four years ago now. Wow. And he still gives me butterflies when he kisses me :)

What Girls Said 1

• My 1st kiss was when I was 13. My boyfriend kind of burped into my mouth and it tasted like Pepsi - super gross. It was very awkward.

What Guys Said 2

• It was just amazing, adrenaline injection, eyes pop out, just breathtaking, pulse start to rise, heartbeat is getting quicker and quicker with each kiss, and I just felt like I was suffocating from emotions at that moment, maybe its because the girl took initiative and bumped me into wall in a rain and started kissing me from nowhere:)

• It was so sensual & delicious. But, alas! I woke up from the dream!