What type of guy/girl are you dating?

What type of guy/girl are you going after? Filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• Someone who mostly prefers to stay in and read/play video games/watch movies with me, but greatly enjoys the occasional adventure. I want someone who is more spiritually aware as well, who has an open mind. And honestly, having a kinky side is a bit of a must for the way I'm wired.

• The nice guy. The guy who would probably be your best friend if you didn't make the first move. The kind of guy who is a little insecure and wouldn't see me coming ;)

• I want a guy who values what I do (honesty, etc.), and stands up for himself and people he cares about.

• I'm single because I tend to go for nerdy introverts but I'm a major extrovert and so whenever I talk to them they get scared. :/

• The last two relationships I had I managed to get the same type of guy (insecure, clingy, and jealous T-T). The type I want is confident while having a geeky side. As for looks, my only preferences are tall (5'10+), long hair (if possible), and slim.

• A guy who was once super awesome and much more interested in me.. I think I will be booting him soon and meeting someone new ;) can't wait to feel all the excitement all over again! ;)

• We are in a "cool-off" stage right now but if I were to describe him... he is strict, bossy, loving, caring, thoughtful, he sees to it that I'm safe always and he is the jealous type.

• A really hot young Ginger God of course:) He is mishchieviously wonderful! Would be nice if he wasn't so distant at times, but I get where he is coming from.

• could watch Food Network with me and while I , too, watch ESPN with him :D

• A man with intelligent conversation, who does not call me "Babe" or "bitch", who is good, preferably damn good, in bed and doesn't want to hang on to me.

• The invisible one

• Clown ;)

• I am single :D

• A BIG F***ING JACK***

• Square-shouldered :)

• A guy who can make me laugh and be silly. I'm not into too serious and love to laugh

personality is key :)

• The intelligent athletic type. He's captain of the water polo team and is wicked smart and very charming. I've been with him for the past year and a half.

• The one I like.. I got no specific type. If were both compatible and share the same interest.

What Guys Said 8

• She's a scientist, and she's an Absurdist. I don't really know what type exactly? She has short pink hair and looks kinda boyish, she wears big sweaters and drinks beer, and she likes to talk about Genetics and Existentialism.

• I ain't dating nobody sah!

• Currently with a Type A girl.

• Trying to get with a crazy one:) She's adorable though.

• An imaginary one!

• I am single!

• the non existant type :/

• Sweet and innocent. Introvert. Nerd.