Anyone else get a good laugh at these dating site advertisements

cougar life, the endless amount of meet an asians, itès like all over the place.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have adblock but I used to get a bunch of anti-Obama advertisements.

What Guys Said 4

• You probably watch a lot of p*rn. =P Adds generally reflect what you have been searching for or viewing. P*rn = lonely, might be interested in dating sites.

• inn a public library...I don't think so

• uhhh huh... I'm sure it was just anatomy homework you were doing. =P

• k...

• Yeah, they're all over the goddam place. Ya see an add with the human equivalent of an anime hentai star with a big ass caption "DO YOU LIKE ASIANS?" At which time I must chuckle to myself and say no, no I don't.

• I haven't seen an ad in a while.

• i laugh because they always show some hot girl in the ads.

When 99% of the women on there are a billion pounds.

• oh and they have kids, and they demand a man make over 200k a year. who is not divorced and never had kids and who looks like brad pitt.

• LOL so youve tried it . ahaha don't be mean everyone has different body shapes

What Girls Said 3

• I hate the CougarLife.com TV commericals, because all the "cougars" are like 34 when they show the profiles. Does that mean a 24-year-old will be a "cougar" in another 10, 20 years? o_O

• One of the ads shows several pictures of girls as a collage, just their faces, normal. One of those girls looks exactly like a girl I went to high school with. I think of that every time I see it, haha!

• I have adblock, yay:)