Has anyone tried to get into/had an account on beautifulpeople.com?

I had an account on it but only to see if I'd get accepted. As soon as I did I deleted it straight away, since it's such a knobbish site and I'd be mortified if anyone thought I was vain enough to actually take it seriously..Also noticed you're not able to send messages without paying, so it's pretty much pointless. Has anyone actually used it seriously and had anything good come of it? What did you think of the people on it compared to other dating websites?(personality wise)

Most Helpful Guy

• I made a fake profile with a goofy looking pic, I got my friends to vote me up and I got in for a while with that fake comedy profile. The site is a trollish gimmick to make money and nothing more. The votes mean no more than what gossiping schoolgirls think so neither feel too bad for getting rejected, nor good about yourself only for getting in.

What Guys Said 1

• It's my first time hearing that website.

What Girls Said 2

• I did and I got accepted on it too. And yeah, it was mainly to see if I would get voted into it lol.

Deleted my account after realizing you had to pay and also I didn't really like any of the guys on there :P

• I remember watching the show a few weeks ago and I didn't like it at all. it's very shallow and judgemental. It's dating websites like that which is going to creat people to only look at outer beauty. It probably lowers the self esteems of applicants to. Can you imagine not being allowed in a website because you were ugly? That's sad. Also the two men who run the company are barely even "beautiful themselves" OH please they are average in my eyes.