Would you ever date a midget and what's your gender?

Yes or no? Let's say they had the best personality for you or everything else besides height.

• Male, and no, I would never
  • Male, and yes, I would
  • Female, and no, I would never
  • Female, and yes, I would
Based on where the voting is going, have you seen the cartoon Wreck it Ralph? What did you think of Felix and Calhoun being a couple? Did it make you cringe or was it just funny?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty short myself (5'3"), but I'm ashamed to say I'd never date a short person. I like the whole idea of a man being tall enough to embrace me entirely, so that I can put my head on his chest and feel safe. Not proud of it, but it's just my preference

What Girls Said 4

• Girl here and yep yep I'd date one. I don't care if I'd be the one holding the umbrella when it rains lol :)

• At 4' 8" I am a midget

• Well according to the poll most guys would date you. Be glad you're not a guy.

• F/Yes.

• I'm not proud to say it but I probably wouldn't. Never say never though.

What Guys Said 4

• i don't know I'm not that tall so it might not make a huge difference although I would be taller than her

• lol men voting yes, women voting no. And men are the more shallow gender? Bullsh*t. (at least at this time in posting the votes are showing such).

• I don't think anybody still trying to say men are more shallow. Men are more aggressive and that's it.

• I wouldn't, and I'm a guy.

• i don't see why not, and to put things into perspective, I'm 6 foot 5 myself, I don't really care too much about height to be honest

• I don't care about it much, I'm average about 5'10 but I have a phobia of being tall. I'm afraid of getting shot in the head in a crowd, a form of agoraphobia, and I always try to make myself shorter when I hang out.

• Making yourself shorter can make you insecure because slouching and/or looking down is a sign of insecurity.

• I've faced that and I don't slouch anymore. I mostly just wear thin shoes and lean low against walls when I'm standing still. The problem is when I stand still like waiting in a line. I'm afraid of that if everyone is shorter.