Would a white girl date/marry an Asian guy?

Would a white girl date/marry an Asian guy? I usually see Asian girls with white guys, but I have never seen it the other way around. What would you look for in an Asian guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• My cousin (white) married an Indian guy.

I think they look for the exact same things they'd look for in a guy of any ethnicity.

Charm, height, good looks, muscles, intelligence, mature confidence, humour, commitment, self worth, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I'm in love with a guy, he is half Asian, half Australian. I know, he's not 100% Asian, but still...

and yeah, I'm a white girl.

What Guys Said 4

• No. Asians are monstrous aliens, who possess a potential to harm human race and thus, a white girl would not date one.

• a third of Asian men in the US are married to whte girls.

of course man. i see your comments and you need to acept yourself frist before you want others to accept you. if you want confidence, do things that give you that. white girls like meat on their man, i was 160 when i was your age and i now i m 180 and look like a pro athlete. trust me, they care about that and since were smaller boned ususally. its something you can change. id need to see a pic of you to see but relax a bit dude... your gonna get over nervous and you'll mess up your game. and women get creeped out by men whod date them just becaues theyre whiet

• No they won't

• No harm in trying