Boys: Would you ask a girl out on a second date if you were iffy or unsure about her?

Hey boys,

Lets say you went on a first date with a girl and it wasen't good nor horrible...just decent. Would you ask the girl out on a second date if you were iffy or unsure about her?

or would you only ask a girl out on a second date if you felt SOME kind of connection/saw some potential?

Also: (****assuming you were iffy or unsure about a girl) Are you more likely to ask a girl out on a second date if she texted after your first date telling you that she had a 'great time?'

What Guys Said 1

• Often the most interesting women present iffy (?) issues, have flirtations with other guys, may tellyou they aren't sure about if you're worth their time...

If you can't take chances with a good woman, then you aren't enjoying life! imao..

What Girls Said 1

• I've been asked out on second dates and gone when the first date was very mediocre. I don't see the point in ruling out people straight away. You can only know so much about someone after spending an hour or two with them...That said there will obviously be people that I'd immediately click with and others that I know right off the bat I don't want to see again. In general though, it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt.