Why did my boyfriend stop calling or texting me?

I have been dating my boyfriend for about almost 6 weeks now...and everything was going great until he stop calling and texting...i have done nothing wrong and every thing right...all I want to know is what's going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me one time, the guy never actually dumped me, he just stopped responding and I never heard from him again. It was weird.

Call him - ask him what's going on.

• That is awful... But actually I think it's happening to me now... May I ask how did you finally understand it was over and get over it?

• Time, basically. We had been dating for 2 months, and it wasn't like him to ignore me or not call me often. So eventually, after a couple weeks of no contact and no responses, I just moved on. I considered us broken up, even though he was too cowardly to officially break it off.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah its weird it could be he's trying to avoid a messy break up maybe ? so that is his way of leaving or his cell phone died or was stolen ? have you tried to email him or any other forms of communication ? but either way its not really a good sign

What Girls Said 2

• He found someone new and didn't care about you as much as he lead you to believe. Don't call or text anymore and try to begin to move on

• I'd definitely call him and find out what's going on. He could be going through something he doesn't feel comfortable with, or he's being a jerk and ignoring you. Either way, I'd check it out!