Would you date an older girl?

I am interested if guys would date a girl who is older than they are. I am going to be 30 in November and just wonder if guys would hate it when you tell them that you are 30 years old and still single. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm cool with her being older than me. I'm currently 30, and I'd go as high as 40. When I was 20, I'd go about as high as 30, more or less. (There is some wiggle room, of course) So yeah, I'd date an older girl. Just that, most older girls didn't go for me. There's been a couple, sure, but never anything serious. Most the girls I ended up with, were roughly two to five years younger than me. My current girlfriend is six years younger than me, but we've been together a long time.

In short, to me, age is nothing but a number. To other guys, it's not much more than a number either, but yes, there will always be guys who want a younger girl, or a girl closer to their own age. It happens. You just gotta take a chance.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 7

• I have no age problems as she is good to me then I don't care about how old.

• Any day as long as she is fine.

• Nope. I'm kind of hypocritical that way...

• Yes I would date an older girl, I always assume though older women don't want a younger man.

• I'm 21 so the difference between 30 is quite large, of course plenty of women still look very attractive in their 30s and even up but it's not just about attraction - we simply wouldn't 'sync' in long-term

• Age doesn't by maturity I"d date a wpman that was 60 if she had her s**t together

• Not at all, but it's definitely because of me.

I'm 22, but I just haven't grown enough as a man to be with an older girl. In these days, to generally pull this off you basically would need the whole package to start with.

Nothing against older women though, and I personally don't feel there's anything to be embarrassed about or to "hate" with still being single at 30.

What Girls Said 0