What goes through a young mans mind when he is dating an older woman

I have been in a relationship with a much younger man for two months. I have children living with me so we both decided to wait a while before I introduce him. I have been single for more then a year before I met him so I was cautious to not dive in too soon but I found him extremely attractive and he keeps on telling me the same. We get on well and have a good sexual relationship. The only problem is that at times he seems to withdraw himself from me. One week ago I noticed he was online on Facebook but said nothing to me. He read my good morning message but did not reply.I felt hurt and confused and told him so. WE got into a fight and then he started to swear at me.My instinct was to delete and block him and stop myself from falling for him any harder. This caused him to send me 35 text messages begging me not to leave him and telling me he loves me and could not carry on without me. We made up and the same things happened yesterday. He ignored me most of the day and last night I noticed he was not online at all. This morning he came on like nothing was wrong. He called me love and told me he fell asleep at 7:30 last night! I did not really want to talk to him because I feel he is lying. Any advice?

He came online earlier ...told me he loves me... he told me he fell asleep at 7:30 last night and slept through...I knew he was talking sh*t but said nothing about it. He told me not to text him on the phone unless he texts me because his dad uses his phone sometimes!... of course I am not buying that one and I see he is out again...his phone is off and did not answer my fb email. I think he is seeing something else leaving me feeling down!
I am angry with myself for actually falling for him so hard and so quickly! As I said earlier, in the beginning he made me feel really good..age was not a consideration because he was so respectful and so loving... so considerate and understanding...it has just been the past week that he has changed and become so distant... of course I am hurting a lot and I know it is time to walk away...I just don't know how :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Run.

First response, anyway.

I'd say he's pretty young but some of this smacks of someone with borderline personality disorder - can't diagnose that since I'm not qualified, but when people freak out really easily early on in a relationship while at the same time acting fickle, it fits the descriptions:

Getting angry enough to swear (if it's vindictive or mean towards you - i.e. calling you a slut, not saying "f***, I'm upset!")

Sending 35 desperate texts at the first sign of rejection.

Ignoring you as if he's forgotten you exist - losing interest quickly.

Then expressing deep emotion at the next meeting.

See if he's ever had a relationship longer than six months. Does he exhibit self destructive behavior - thrill seeking suicidal level stuff. Does he believe he's got ESP or other super powers? If so, then my hunch might be right.

If not, then he's just too immature to have a real relationship with right now. If you are comfortable having a young sex toy to mold into a decent lover, just keep him in a collar until he's old enough to check out monogamy again. Let him off the leash to wander around, but don't consider him housebroken for a while.

• I actually think he is seeing someone else anyway..He turns his phone off and goes out for hours and then turns it on only certain times. He told me not to text him because his dad uses his phone at times! lol This is making me feel pretty sh*tty and I wish I did not fall for him the way I did!

• Dating sucks. I've tried going older and younger, looking for some change in the other person's behavior based off their maturity levels. Honestly, it doesn't matter what age difference there is, it all comes down to compatibility.

From what I've read you seem to need someone capable of making a commitment while being young enough inside to enjoy life.

Try hanging around a firehouse. lol

Just kidding. But perhaps you should look at eHarmony or OKCupid and match up compatibility first

What Guys Said 6

• When I date an older woman, I'm usually just hoping she doesn't have a stroke or a heart attack, and I can get her back to the nursing home before curfew..

• sex

• id be thinkin when iam 35 shell be 50 something

• When I was 16 I dated a 24 year old at a time. And all I would think about with her was sex. Sometimes I would think about our future but that didn't come out right in my mind, but it was mostly about the sex.

• I wanna hit that, but hope she doesn't develop emotions.

• @ update: Awww :( honestly, you should try and meet a man that is 25+. Guys that young just aren't ready for real commitment, and you're playing with fire.

• :( Give it some time, you should probably go to bed so you can just sleep on it. Your mind will wander too much right now, and you may be over thinking this.

• tl;dr:

Agree with TheManHimself.

Same thing that goes through a man's mind when he's dating a younger women. "I WANT TO BANG YOU."

What Girls Said 1

• Sex. Why would a woman go for a younger guy? He's good looking and potent. So obviously sex. Some guy once told me he dated an older gal just because its less drama and she's more experienced.