Which is BEST, as in which do women actually PREFER? Hairy Chest or Shaved Chest?

Most of today's male models, as well as young actors, have cleanly shaven chests, yet some men still insist on sporting the fur. If women could design their own "perfect man" and they could only choose between "hairy" and "shaved" chests, which would "the perfect man" have?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaved chest. No doubt:p

What Girls Said 9

• I mean I don't want a guy with shag carpet on his chest, but I don't want a guy who is like a 12 year old boy either. In between.

• I would want in between. If your chest is on the verge of bestial, shave it or even better get electrolysis so its the way you want it--sexy. The thing about shaving is its so gross when you have stubble. Especially if its summer and a girl who likes you runs over in a bikini and hugs you and feels stubble (yikes! ) but if you are veryyy hairy and look like a bear it could stop that girl from running over in the 1st place!

• If you have a naturally hairy chest then just leave it alone, I hate when men try to shave anything but their face, and if they have a hairy back then need to wax it! That's perfect

• Shaved chests are best. If he shaves up on top, then he probably shaves (or at least trims on the bottom), and that makes oral as well as everything else sooo much more pleasant!

• HAIRY PLEASE! MMM.

• Perfect would be without hair, but I don't mind if they have some, if I like a guy then it does not matter I just like him with or without chest hair. hairy butt or/and back however is a serious turnoff.

• I don't mind either shaved or hairy. Natural whether shaved or not is the best.

• Shaved. I hate hairy chests. Hairy chests for me. Are a turn off.

• Smooth: meaning no hair and they didn't have to shave for it!

• I hate to break it to you, but most men have hairy bodies and shave it off.

What Guys Said 1

• I would like to know this too, I wish the girls would have all the same likings, you should do a pole.