How do you keep in touch with a girl who has a boyfriend?

Can you keep in touch with a girl who has a bf? I'm trying to increase my social network of girls cause I don't have any female friends who I keep in touch with at the moment. You never know who you might meet cause she may have a single friend. Will a girl give you her phone number if she has a boyfriend but at the same time she knows you well enough that she trusts you and feels comfortable enough with you? I won't text them that often, maybe just a couple times a week to see how they are doing just to keep in touch. I would hope they would do the same and not text too much where I have twenty texts to respond to. That would be annoying. Is this possible? Girls, do you have guy friends that you text message even though you have a bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my good friends has a boyfriend and I speak to her all of the time. We also text each other several times a week. So my answer is "Yes, it's very possible.". You must be careful to respect her and her boyfriend, however. If you're just platonic friends, this should be easy enough.

What Girls Said 2

• You're better off going after female contacts w/o boyfriends. Less complications to be had. While it is possible that girls w/boyfriends will want to be your friend, it's far less likely they'll converse w/you on a regular basis.

• That's thing, I can never find girls who are single. That's why even if she has a boyfriend I can eventually get introduced to some of her friends who may be single.

• If a girl gives you her phone number or allows you to text , That means she has some interest in you . It doesn't have to be romantic , But she could really like you as a person or friend . No woman who's in a committed relationship , Waste her time giving her number away . Unless she has some kind of interest , And if she has a boyfriend . I don't think she will be texting you all the time .

What Guys Said 2

• It's really possible. It must be that that girl wants to have a good friendship with you, and really likes you as a person.

Though you should always keep your distance as she's committed in a relationship.

• Just treat her how you would with yours friends or best friends man. I have many girl I'm friends with that have boyfriends. Just play cool. Most girls want a good guy friend who they can come talk too when they need someone to talk or listen too.