Wtf is going on? I am so confused...

Met a girl in my class ( shy, pretty) I walked her to her car as we have been talking for a couple weeks. She gives me her number and tells me to text her once I get home and to drive safe. So once I get home I text her. We talked for 3 days I said good morning and good night to her. She would send me smiley faces, hearts and would say I'm sweet. We go to lunch, she text me when she got home saying she made it safely and said lunch with me was good and relaxing. So the next morning I text her good morning and get no respons. I thought okay weird. She text me later that night asking if I could get her something for class I told her sure. I texted her today( Sunday) saying I got it... I get a text that night saying thank you! I proceeded to text her your very welcome. How did your day go? And once again I'm ignored. Even though she gives me hugs and tells me she wants to hangout in person. I'm so confused I'm about to move on... Any help would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's getting tired of texting. I go through phases where I wanna throw my phone out the window because I'm texting too much..even though it's with people I like. It's just nice to be able to focus on other things than texting. OR (I do this often) is I get a text, I read it but I can't respond at that moment so I make a mental note to respond later when I can. BUT I completely forget because the notification isn't there anymore.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that you're reading more into this than you should. Ask her out. And don't do so over text. Ask her out to her face. Then you will find out whether or not she likes you or is just a flirty girl. I personally hate text. I'll sometimes not text someone back because I just hate texting alot.

• I would say she's probably just busy - the amount of tines I've been texting people and it's the same small talk chat I end up getting bored of the conversation, even if I do like them! She said she wants to hang out in person, maybe when you next see her in class take advantage of that instead!

• Maybe she's busy and got a lot going on. Maybe you should try to talk to her more in person. Ask her out or something. That way you can get her alone and see if, she's interested or not.

• It sounds like she's just busy. But don't worry, it sounds like she's into you

• i don't think it takes a long time to text someone an answer-she may be kinda into you but not a ton

• Just take things slow and don't analyze the little things.

• Id say she's playing hard to get. for sure. If she's giving you all these positive signals but is holding back then yeah that's what Id say.

What Guys Said 1

• Your relationship is just fine. She's still interested, and it must be that she has just gotten a little busy during the past few days.