Why can't he just tell me what's going on? instead of leaving me confused and lost, don't know what to think?

It's been four days I hadn't her from him, he led me on. been going out for bout 2 months almost 3. now why haven't I heard from him. why can't he just tell me what's going on. no answer at all, he's seen my messages - Facebook. iv'e treid texting him, calling him...

What Guys Said 1

• Simply stop associating yourself with him.

It's clear that he has lose attraction in you, and you should just find a better guy for yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably likes the attention and the fact that you're following him around like a puppy. It also has to do with power. He knows he has some sort of power over you because you clearly like him. I'd stop contact with him till he has shown you that he's serious. Right now you're doing all the work which can come off as desperate and might even scare him away.