Last minute plans make me anxious, how do I bring it up?

I've been dating this guy for a little over a month. We see each other 2-3 times a week and he calls or texts me when I don't see him and sometimes I contact him, more so now that I"ve known him longer. The thing is, he always makes plans to meet up the day of... after he gets off of work (at 7:30PM) or a little later. I HATE IT. It makes me feel like he can't commit and that I'm a last minute thought or something. How do I say this because I do like hanging out with him but now it's bugging me. Do you think he actually likes me or am I a plan b? We're exclusively dating btw.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him to schedule the plan a week in advance. Also tell him that it makes you anxious when he does this. Shouldn't be a problem with that.

answer my question please? link

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, he's using you as Plan B. Don't be the Low-Hanging Fruit, or you will be stuck in that role. Pull out of it now or resign yourself.